How Do I Get Started in Therapy?
The first step is for you to complete my contact form so that we can set up a free 15 minute consultation. This is a time when we can talk about what your needs are and how I can best help. Once we have decided to move forward we can schedule your first appointment.
Individual Therapy, my fee is $250 for a 50 minute session.
Family and Couples, my fee is $290 for a 50 minute session or $386 for a 75 minute session. (Sometimes families and couples benefit more from a longer session)
Your fee also covers the following services in addition to the session time…
- Phone calls, text, or emails in between sessions, as long as calls are 15 minutes or less.
- Coordination with doctors, teachers, or any other people important to your wellbeing.
- When working with teens or children I provide parents with one 20-30 minute phone call a month to collaborate about your child’s needs.
- I may provide you with personalized worksheets or tip sheets to help you remember new concepts and incorporate them into your daily life between sessions.
- In between sessions I may also research books and/or send you articles that I feel will be helpful to you.
I am currently an out-of-network provider with most insurances. However, I work with Advekit, which is a concierge service that will automatically file out-of-network claims for you and potentially cover a percentage of my fee. No filing your own Superbills and No waiting for reimbursement. Contact your insurance provider or me to check if you have out-of-network benefits on your plan.